Term and Conditions
Harlyn Sands Holiday Park caters for families. Sorry – no single sex groups or unsupervised young groups, hen parties or stag do’s. Bookings are only accepted from couples or families. Only 1 family group per pitch.
Bookings during Covid-19
Bookings and availability via our website may occasionally be subject to change during Covid-19 restrictions due to the changing nature of Government guidelines. If you would like to check availability direct before booking on our website please contact us by calling 01841 520720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A deposit of one third of the total cost is required at the time of booking. The balance is to be paid 28 days prior to arrival.
- We will require a £60 Key & Damage Deposit. The deposit is to cover any damage to the caravan, loss of keys, cleanliness of caravan upon vacation, or a wet mattress. If we feel necessary we will charge a £20.00 cleaning fee. The deposit will be returned onto your credit card or by cheque if we find everything ok with the caravan within 7 days of your departure.
- Caravans will be available from 4.00pm and must be vacated by 10.00am.
- Boat Bay 2 and Harlyn 2, Ocean and Bay View 2 caravans are for a maximum of 4 people (2A, 2C). Harlyn 3 bedroom, Ocean View 3 and Bay View 3 caravans are for a maximum of 6 people (2A, 4C).
- All caravans are NO SMOKING.
- Dogs are permitted into certain caravans, but please only 1 dog per caravan, do not let other dogs into your caravan. £75 per week for the dog. Please keep your dog off the beds and make sure they do not lay or sleep on the furniture and where they do sleep they use their own bedding.
- During peak times we do use privately owned holiday homes (Seashell). You may not be notified that we have used a seashell caravan if it is of a similar standard to our own letting fleet. These are older caravans but have been inspected by our team to be adequate accommodation.
- If you specifically book a holiday home or pitch we will do our best to accommodate. If we can not supply you with your requirement we will notify you and refund any extra charge made for the request.
- We let Saturday to Saturday from Whitsun until the middle of September. Weekend breaks and part weeks are available outside of these dates.
- Our letting fleet is no more than 6 years old.
- You will require quilt covers, top and bottom sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. Linen is available to hire (see rule 12 Linen not booked can not be delivered after 6.00pm.
- Linen, Cots and Highchairs are available to hire – please check with Reception when booking for up to date pricing.
- We reserve the right to re-let any holiday home unclaimed 24 hours after the booking date, unless notified.
- Holiday homes are to be occupied by the members and persons stated on the booking form. The cancellation plan is invalid if this rule is broken. Failure to comply may result in eviction.
- If our Ocean or Bay View homes are fully booked, a park home will automatically be allocated and you will be informed.
- Candles are strictly prohibited in our holiday homes.
- The company reserves the right to enter or to allow the Police to enter the holiday home at any time.
- The adult charge is from the ages of 13 years. Children under 3 years are Free of Charge
- Electricity is a 6amp supply. We do ask that during peak times to be ecological with your usage, having several items on at the same time will blow your trip, especially during bad weather.
- Non – family units add £4.00 per person per night.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per unit.
- Electricity and dogs are not included in any discounted calculations.
- During the school holiday, pitches can only be let Saturday to Saturday for a minimum of 7 nights. Outside of school holidays the minimum charge is for 2 nights.
- During school holidays all pitches must be vacated by 10.00 am Pitches are available from 12.00 noon.
- The maximum size pup tent our pitches will cater for is 6ft.
- When towing a caravan, please come in across Trevose Golf course, by taking the Constantine road at St Merryn.
- The Beachfield is a field adjacent to the main park. It has no toilets, showers, drainage or laundry facilities , however you do have full use of the main park facilities, which are approximately a 5 minute walk away.
- Water points and Electric Hook Up points are available in the Beachfield.
- Pitches are allocated at the time on booking, not on arrival.
- Pitches vary in size;- the largest is 35’ square, the smallest is 30′ square .
- The minimum booking charge is for 1 night.
- Holiday Cancellation Plan The non-returnable fee is not included in your payment automatically; you will need to include it on the booking form, or ask for it on the telephone. This payment can only be added at the time of paying your initial deposit.
- Please make sure you have read the swimming pool rules before swimming. You can find these on the Swimming Pool page.
- Speed Limit around the Whole Site is 5MPH. PLEASE REMEMBER CHILDREN PLAYING ON THE WHOLE SITE.
- No electrical item should be brought on or used on the park without it having a current electrical test certificate.
- No digging of turf for any reason.
- All rubbish to be deposited in black bags in the waste compound. Recycling points are available.
- Please be considerate of your neighbours. No noise between 11pm and 7.30am.
- Dogs are to kept on a lead at all times, and any fouling must be cleared up immediately by the owner. A £20 fine will incur if dogs are caught off the lead or fouling on site.
- Anyone damaging, writing or defacing any object on site will be evicted immediately.
- Stay out of the farmer’s field and observe the country code, this includes the Beachfield when it is not open to the public .
- No trailers to be taken down the beach path.
- No Boats to be taken to the beach without prior permission from the park owner.
- No motorised scooters or electric scooters during June, July, August & September.
- No kite flying on the park during July & August.
- Harlyn Sands cater only for Families. No all male or all female or young mixed parties accommodated.
- Maximum accumulative discount will be 10%.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- No groups of youngsters to be roaming around the park after dark. Any groups found roaming will be asked to return to their parents. Failure to do so may result in them being asked to leave the park the following day.
- No barbeques on the grass.
- Persons using Harlyn Sands and its facilities do so at their own risk. Harlyn Sands accepts NO LIABILITY for the loss or damage to persons/property whilst on the park.
- Fireworks are not permitted on any part of the Holiday Park, surrounding fields or beaches, this is illegal and the police will be informed if they are used.
- The children’s play park is closed after dark.
- Gazebos are not permitted anywhere on the park.
- Please make sure no noise between 11pm and 7am and that barbecues are finished by 11pm.
- Groups of more than 12 are not permitted unless prior permission has been granted by the company.
- Super Splash Fun Pool. You must follow the procedures for the use of the swimming pool and all the separate rules applicable to the pool. The rules and procedures are displayed in the swimming pool and are also available at the Reception. We reserve the right to close the pool at any time due to reasons either beyond our control or through health & safety.
- No cameras are to be used in the swimming pool.
- The flume and rapids can only be used by swimmers.
- Your caravan holiday home may not be used for sleeping a number of persons greater than ‘maximum sleeping capacity’ for which it was designed.
- We do not permit traders or salesmen access to the park without prior consent, nor do we allow trade or business to be carried out by you or your family on the park.
- You are responsible for the cleanliness of the caravan holiday home pitch.
- You must not cut any trees or hedges on the park. If you find any tree or hedge a nuisance or unsatisfactory please take the matter up with Reception.
- You must not dig any holes in the ground of the park. Any damaged caused will have to be paid for.
- Refuse must not be left or deposited outside of your caravan holiday home. Please use the refuse and recycling bins provided. No electrical or garden waste.
- Alcoholic drinks may be consumed only in the immediate vicinity of your caravan holiday home or on the parks licensed premises.
- No boats to be parked on site without permission.
- The Country Code must be adhered to. Please stay out of all farmers’ fields.
- The management reserve the right to totally close the site if at any time they consider to be detrimental to the site or dangerous to individuals.
- Our facilities are for people staying on Harlyn Sands Holiday Park only. Guests are not permitted without prior permission. ID passes must be shown at all times to gain entry to any of our facilities.
- Clubhouse. All licensed premises laws must be followed. Members only. ID must be used to gain entry into the clubhouse.
- It is illegal to bring your own food and drink into the Clubhouse or the patio area.
- We operate a ‘LOOK 21’ policy. No under 18’s to be given alcohol whilst on our licensed premises, anyone found giving an under 18 alcohol will be asked to leave. Legal ID will be required to prove age.
- Strictly no entry to the Clubhouse after 10.30pm.
- After 6pm children must be accompanied by an adult.
- When leaving the clubhouse please do so quietly.
- Unionworld Ltd. or Harlyn Sands Holiday Park accepts no responsibility for injury or loss of belongings.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times on Harlyn Sands Holiday Park. Please clean up after your dog. Dogs listed on the dangerous dogs act are not permitted on site.
- No ball games may be played in the vicinity of the caravans.
- Kites are not to be flown on Harlyn sands Holiday Park.
- Anyone found defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property on the park or surrounding buildings faces immediate eviction and possible prosecution. If anyone is found stealing property the police will be informed. Please be aware parents are responsible for their child’s actions